Thursday, January 28, 2010

Snow!Snow!Snow!Snow!!!!!!!

Well life sure has been crazy. We have had more snow than I like by alot. We had 3-4 feet last week. It is snowing right now and I am ready for the snow to be GONE. The kids have been out of school for 7 school days for the 2 in high school and 8 for the little one. They are finally back at school today but due to the storm there was alot of water damage at the school so that knocked them out for while.
I have tons that has happened and I have missed blogging about. I will post pictures of the snow.

In other news Riley got his cast off and his wrist is doing well Thankfully no surgery.

Work has been VERY slow, but not me. What's up with that? It doesn't matter how NOT busy work is I am still busy with work. Go Figure. Taxes are almost finished. Yippeee I seriously hate that chore and it takes me forever it seems. Ukk

Starting back on weight watchers hopefully I can get some of this weight off. I hate being fat. Enough said.

I can't wait for spring to arrive. Hopefully the groundhog does not see his shadow this year. I am so ready for summer.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home