Thursday, December 3, 2009

When it Rains it Pours!

Today Andrew went to school and about an hour after school started the nurse called and said that he came in from playing and his eye was hurting, red and swollen. He said he didn't hurt it but it felt like something was in it. She washed it out and it didn't get better so hubby went to pick him up. He brought him back to work and his eye looked like someone decked him but it didn't look like pink eye or anything. I thought it was some type of allergy. I called the eye doctor and they said they would fit him in. I took him in and he has a viral infection in his eye. Not pink eye but it is still contageous and he needs to be careful for the next couple of weeks. He gave him eye drops and said if it gets worse to call right away.
Tomorrow is my appointment with Riley to see what will happen with his arm. I keep hoping it is just a break that can be casted and it will heal without surgery. I don't want him to have life long problems if he can get away without it and I think pins and screws are asking for trouble later on.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home