Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Speed of Light

I can't believe how time flies. It seems like almost yesterday was my last post and here it has been a whole 13 days and here I thought I was doing better. Well I must get on the ball as life sure is flying right by me at the speed of light. I have so much blogging I have missed. So much has happened and is happening.
As I type I am missing some much needed beauty sleep not that I need it but a little more couldn't hurt . wink, wink
We are finally almost done with our addition and are moving in and trying to organize so that is taking a ton of time not to mention trying to keep up with 2 teens and a 10 year old. Boy they sure grow up so fast.
The other night I had this incredible post all figured out in my head but didn't want to miss some of that beauty sleep so I never got up and wrote about it and guess what?
I laid awake for hours and now can I remember? Not for the life of me.
I have tried and tried and it just keeps evading me. I know I will think of it someday but with the speed of light it will probably be 3 months from now.
Thanksgiving is day after tomorrow and hopefully I will get some posting in before then. I think about it tons but putting fingers to keyboard just seems to not happen.
I love blogging and I love reading blogs. I just can't seem to keep up with mine. Ok, I will quit snivveling as I can see that is going to get me nowhere.
I see this awsome signature line on blogs and if you know how to get that please post to me and let me know. I just really love the personal element that gives and would love to add it to my blog.
TaTa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home