Monday, August 10, 2009

Surgery Tomorrow

Well I have not blogged in forever and I must be one of the worst bloggers ever. It seems I do ok for a bit and then life gets in the way. Weird thing is that I love blogging and have tons of things to blog about I just get busy and forget. I will try to do better.

Well I have been having alot of issues with being sick and have been in and out of dr's offices to find out that my gallbladder is not functioning properly and my dr is 85% sure that this will take care of the problem. So bright and early tom. morning (Tue.) I will be headed to the hospital to have it removed. I sure hope this works as I am so tired of being ill everytime I eat or drink anything. I will post as soon as I can to let you know how I am and how it went.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home