Friday, April 3, 2009

From Bad to WORSE!!!

Well of all the rotten luck. I cannot for the life of me figure out how I could make a mistake this stupid. I am usually pretty smart and don't make stupid mistakes since I am perfect and all.
I was suppose to mail this important document that DH and I had to get notorized. It took a day and a half to get it notorized because of work. We had to get it notorized and mail it next day air to get someone else to notorize it and send it back. Low and behold I had 2 copies. One notorized and one not. I paid 29 dollars to mail next day air. They called me and guess what YEP I mailed the blank copy. How could I little ole perfect me mail the wrong copy?
I cannot explain it, don't know how I managed to do that and now I feel totally stupid. Needless to say the other party was NOT impressed and I did not make a good impression. So I made a not good situation HORRIBLE in a very short time. Situation is now under control but I still feel bad. I wonder how long this horrible feeling will last. I am not a bad person or a cheat but this careless mistake definately made me look that way. I feel awful. At least tomorrow is a new day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home