Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sunday Hike

We went for a hike on Sunday so I thought I would share. We had an awsome time although I was extremely disappointed that Riley would not join us so he missed out on some spectacular sights. I guess when your 15 its more fun to sit in the truck than to hike. I prefer the hike any day well not any day but you know what I mean.

We hiked over rocks......


Around rocks..........


Under Rocks........... Ok under a cliff........


Through the water...............


Through more water.......


Through more water..... ok we had to keep hiking from one side of the stream to the other side to avoid climbing over so many rocks........


To the awsome waterfall at the end...............

You cannot see in the picture but at the waterfall people were propeling down the side of the cliff.

We saw........

Butterflies

Baby Fish


Frogs

And Caterpillers.

It was a great day. We had planned to go fishing but ran out of time. This was one awsome day. I am adding this picture of DH and I just because we took it that day and I love it.

Oh I love this picture too.......
Ok I will stop now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home