Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Riley finally has a doctors appointment.

Heard from the doctors office today and they are waiting until Friday to see Riley on his broken wrist. I am really surprised they are waiting so long. It will be a week on Friday since he broke it. It seems like such a long time. I would have thought they would have at least looked at the xrays to see what they thought but they didn't feel it was necessary. So I guess I won't know until Friday if and when he will have surgery. Hopefully not on his birthday which is on Tuesday. They said they wanted the swelling to go down and it is still pretty swollen so I guess they have a good reason. I am really nervous to find out what they are going to do and how bad the damage is. I am hoping not too bad and that he will just have to have a cast. Wishful thinking I suppose but it sure would be easier and cheaper and a whole lot less painful. Well I will keep you posted on any further developments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home